Privacy and Data Security

I never signed up for LoveAndSeek dating service.I did request another dating service for which I paid, and from which I resigned in November of 2015.

I believe my name was sold to LoveAndSeek without my permission, and LoveAndSeek continues to charge me for belonging to their service, which I have never had. In addition, I received some inappropriate requests through their service. That fact was instrumental in convincing me that this is a fraudulent service. Furrthermore there is no information on telephone numbers or addresses to which to lodge a complaint.

I will call the credit card company to report this company's fraudulent practices.

This person wrote the review because of "refuses to take my name off their supposed list of members, when i never belonged to this service." of loveandseek dating service from LoveAndSeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants LoveAndSeek to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to contact them directly by email or phone and signing me up without my permission. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by LoveAndSeek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with LoveAndSeek?

Comments