filters
state:
city:
product:

LoveAndSeek - ALWAYS A PROBLEM

ALWAYS A PROBLEM WITH LOVE AND SEEK WHEN THEY REQUIRE RE ENTERING PASSWORD. THIS LAST TIME THEY DISALLOWED ME ACCESS TO MY PAID SUB AND I WILL REFUSE TO PAY IT ON MY C/C. *** REALLY TIRED OF THESE DAM PROBLEMS WE PAY FOR. IRATE CONSUMER.LL{{Redacted}} ITS CRAP LIKE THIS THAT *** ME OFF. BAD BAD BAD {{Redacted}}

LoveAndSeek - Scammers

Went to site and everyone who i talked with only wanted money or new phones and for a christian site a lot of nude pics are offered for money and this was supposed to be a good site!! Its not its a bunch of liars from africa that cheat hard working honest people out of money!!! You never meet anyone and they are not local and not even in the states so WATCH OUT!!!

LoveAndSeek - Totally Sammers

I have chatted with 19 different (supposedly) women of which all claimed to reside in the US. After a week or 2 i discovered eberone of them luved in Ghana. Most of the 19 women were using multiple profiles to scam for money. Avoid this site.
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

LoveAndSeek - Not good

How do i cancel membership

LoveAndSeek - Did not sign up far the site

I sent a message to let them know i didnt sign up on theri site i was j u st looking at it

LoveAndSeek - Scammers

I want to cancel my subscription. Too many scammers...theyre running a hook up site and letting fake women prey on guys that are actually here as sincere.
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

LoveAndSeek - Disappointed with l/s

I was very specific regarding my ethnic preference. A waste of typing! My request was ignored! Was most surprised when I received profiles from women! I am canceling my subscription immediately!
Reply to reviews
I would like to cancel my membership immediately I am being charged for something I did not order. My understanding was this site was free for a certain amount o time. But most of the things I would try to do, look aat emails, flirts, winks, ect. There was a charge of...
Katilu

CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT. I AM NO LONGER EMPLOYED. Urgent please refund this months charges!!!!!!!! 2-8-18

Katilu

Please cancel this account please! I am not working. Please refund this months fee still pending 2-05-18. Please cancel ASAP!! Kay Steele 423-313-8550 Pleasehelp!

LoveAndSeek - Impossible to cancel account

Did everything I could the day before my subscription to cancel my account.I withdrew my profile, tried to change the payment method but it kept reappearing. Quite a scam.
#1119996

LoveAndSeek - See below

I specified my ethnic preference and preference was not acknowledged. Why should I have to pay to find out if my text was received? Not happy! The program is not people friendly!