Product: Loveandseek Online Dating Clear all filters (0 of 6 reviews match)
filters
seller:
product:

LoveAndSeek - Problems

My experience has been people with issues. Alcoholics, scamming, asking for money and vulgarity.

LoveAndSeek - Scammers

Went to site and everyone who i talked with only wanted money or new phones and for a christian site a lot of nude pics are offered for money and this was supposed to be a good site!! Its not its a bunch of liars from africa that cheat hard working honest people out of money!!! You never meet anyone and they are not local and not even in the states so WATCH OUT!!!

LoveAndSeek - Disappointed with l/s

I was very specific regarding my ethnic preference. A waste of typing! My request was ignored! Was most surprised when I received profiles from women! I am canceling my subscription immediately!

LoveAndSeek - See below

I specified my ethnic preference and preference was not acknowledged. Why should I have to pay to find out if my text was received? Not happy! The program is not people friendly!

Loveandseek Online Dating Review

This is the worst dating site I've ever joined. No matches nearby and hard to maneuver on. Don't waste your time and money!
1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Reply to reviews
Love and Seek is one service or site to avoid.Customer service suspect at best and no phone contact information...that should tell you all you need to know. Don't use this site or avoid logging in and even trying. if you join by mistake just change your card...