Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.4

Update by user Jan 30, 2021

I gave up on Love and Seek!.

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2021

With the appreciated assistance of your services at Pissed Customer, I was finally able to get some communication from Love and Seek. They SAID that I will not be charged for the next few months-- which I didn't want-- I wanted to be totally out as Love and Seek seems to use the profiles of past participants to make it seem like there are more active people on their site.

I signed up for a Christian website that they operate-- YET they used my profile on other websites that they operate--- and I received comments from men that weren't looking for the type of woman found on a Christian website. Some of the comments I received were disgusting!

Love and Seek SAID they had totally removed me-- I would never use them again! Thank you, Pissed Customer website-- AND my suggestion is to stay very far away from Love and Seek!

User's recommendation: Stay far away from Love and Seek!

Preferred solution: Apology.

LoveAndSeek Pros: Less expensive.

Comments